| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amritsar in July is very hot at 30.2 °C (86.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 231mm (9.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Amritsar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Amritsar, India
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Amritsar:
- Balakot, Pakistan - 336.9 kms (209.3 miles) NNW
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) N
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 403 kms (250.4 miles) NW
- Murree, Pakistan - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) NW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 101.4 kms (63 miles) NNW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) W
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 51.4 kms (31.9 miles) W
- Multan, Pakistan - 364.2 kms (226.3 miles) WSW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 242.6 kms (150.8 miles) SW