| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amritsar in October is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 17.2 °C (31 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Amritsar October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Amritsar, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Amritsar:
- Balakot, Pakistan - 336.9 kms (209.3 miles) NNW
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) N
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 403 kms (250.4 miles) NW
- Murree, Pakistan - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) NW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 101.4 kms (63 miles) NNW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 374.1 kms (232.5 miles) W
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 51.4 kms (31.9 miles) W
- Multan, Pakistan - 364.2 kms (226.3 miles) WSW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 242.6 kms (150.8 miles) SW